Providing a safe, caring, enriching, and recreational environmentRegistration Process
Kids’ Company provides children with a great way to learn new skills and experience a positive, nurturing environment. Children 3 years and toilet trained through sixth grade students are eligible to attend.
- Complete and submit registration form with payment.
- Applications will be processed and families will be notified their application has been accepted.
- Complete release forms prior to enrollment. Release forms for the upcoming summer and school year program will be available at orientation meetings, online and in the community education office in starting in May 2014 and August 2014.
- Families may modify their contracted days up to two weeks prior to the start of the program
Registration Fee – (per child)
School Year 2013-14
- $30 Registration & Activity Fee per child
Payment received by May 9, 2014
Summer 2014 – Payment received after May 9, 2014
- $35 Summer only Registration & Activity
- $60 Both summer & school year Registration & Activity
School Year 2014-15
- $40 Registration & Activity Fee per child
- $35 Registration & Activity Fee per child, paid before August 8, 2014
- $40 Registration & Activity Fee per child, paid after August 8, 2014
Registrations are on a space available basis! All previous Kids’ Company accounts must be in good standing prior to enrollment and completed registration materials are required prior to your child(ren) starting. For questions contact Amy Dimmler at 952-955-0283 or email@example.com