PROM IS HAPPENING THIS YEAR!
Post Prom 2021
Saturday, April 24 9:30-12:30
All Junior and Senior students are invited to attend. Students who choose not to attend Prom are invited as well and will be picked up from the upper parking lot of the high school at 8:15 PM. All students attending Post Prom will be required to pre-register and have a permission slip signed, which will be available during Prom ticket sales.
6:00 pm - Grand March
8:15 pm-Post Prom only students need to arrive at high school upper parking lot
8:15 pm-All Students start to load buses to go to Post Prom
8:30 pm-Depart for MOA
1:30AM-Students arrive back at high school upper lot
EXPECTATIONS OF STUDENTS
- Students will be required to attend the entire event and use the buses for transportation. Students will be required to wear masks the entire time.
- Students will need to stay at Nickelodeon Universe the entire time of event.
- There will be absolutely no alcohol, tobacco or other drugs allowed.
- No extra money is needed! Bags stay on the buses.
- All students will respect all participants, chaperones, staff, and the facility.
PRIZE PICK UPMonday, April 26th from 1-4 p.m. at the high school Royal Cafe (Upper Concessions Stand).
Have fun! Be safe! And make memories with your friends!