The Watertown-Mayer Education Foundation is a community based, privately operated organization independent of School District #111. WMEF is governed by our volunteer Board of Directors. While the district and staff collaborates with the Foundation, WMEF is not controlled by the district staff or by the District #111 School Board.
- Angela Eick-Eliason, WM Educator
- Bert Grant, Wells Fargo Bank
- Pat Hittle Niermann, Retired WM Educator
- Jim May, Owner - Marketplace Foods
- David Niermann, Retired Director of Employment Programs for State of MN
- Gina Phearman, Self-Employed - Accountant
- Russ Runck, Owner - Amerprise Financial Services
- Lori Sieling, Retired WM Educator
- Scott Wakefield, Vice President - CorTrust Bank, Mayer
- Linda Yantes, Retired WM Administrative Assistant
- Lori Vanderlinde Bauer - President - Climate Makers, Inc.
- Baylee Wells - Social Media Coordinator - Business Impact Group
- Steve Burns, Owner - Burns Excavating (At-large Member)
- President: Pat Hittle Niermann
- Vice President: Lori Sieling
- Secretary: Angela Eick-Eliason
- Treasurer: Scott Wakefield
Ex Officio Members
- Superintendent: Darren Schuler
- School Board Member: Heidi Guetzkow
Watertown-Mayer Education Foundation Inc., is a not-for-profict 501(c)3 organization, qualified to accept tax-deductible contributions and donations.