Wolf Ridge is an environmental camp located along the North Shore of Minnesota. Typically, sixth-grade students attend a week-long trip where learning activities address the following skills:
- Fostering awareness, curiosity, and sensitivity to the natural world
- Providing lifelong learning experiences in nature
- Developing social understanding, respect, and cooperation
- Modeling values, behaviors, and technologies which lead to a sustainable lifestyle
- Promoting the concepts of conservation and stewardship
This year, the sixth grade trip to ELC is February 13-17th, 2023. Students will need to arrive at school by 5:45 a.m. on Monday morning and be picked up by 5:30 p.m. on Friday evening.
The cost of the trip will be ∼$330. Students are able to fundraise by selling candy during the month of October. Checks can be written out to Watertown Mayer Middle School. If you would like to sponsor a child who is unable to afford to go, you can also send a payment to the middle school office.
More information can be found in this Wolf Ridge Parent Letter.
Questions and concerns about the trip can be addressed to Karen Veches @ email@example.com or 952-955-0461