Online Registration is an important annual process. All enrollment forms are handled digitally.
Directions can be found at the bottom of this page. Click to expand the appropriate section for your family. This process is now mobile-friendly!
You'll need to have the following information ready:
- Household information - address and phone numbers
- Parent/Guardian information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information
- Emergency Contact - two non-parent contacts - addresses and phone numbers
- Health and Immunization Information
- Transportation Arrangements for Elementary School students
- Vehicle Information for High School parking permits only
- Proof of Residence for new families - Utility Bill, Driver’s License, or other document containing address
- Student Birth Certificate for new students
- Early Childhood Screening Information for incoming kindergarten students
- Early Childhood Screening is required for entrance in Minnesota’s public schools or within 30 days of enrollment into kindergarten.
- Early Childhood Screening is offered through the Community Education Office at 952-955-0280
If you need help with the Online Registration process, you can contact the District Office or your Building Secretary.
District Office: 952-955-0480
Elementary School: 952-955-0300
Middle School: 952-955-0400
High School: 952-955-0600