Online Registration Information
Online Registration is an important annual process. All enrollment forms are handled digitally. Please click to expand the appropriate directions below.
This process is now mobile-friendly!
You'll need to have the following information ready:
- Household information - address and phone numbers
- Parent/Guardian information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information
- Emergency Contact - two non-parent contacts - addresses and phone numbers
- Health and Immunization Information
- Transportation Arrangements for Elementary School students
- Vehicle Information for High School parking permits only
- Proof of Residence for new families - Utility Bill, Driver’s License, or other document containing address
- Student Birth Certificate for new students
- Early Childhood Screening Information for incoming kindergarten students
- Early Childhood Screening is required for entrance in Minnesota’s public schools or within 30 days of enrollment into kindergarten.
- Early Childhood Screening is offered through the Community Education Office at 952-955-0280
Online Registration Directions
New to the District - Registering a New Student
Current Watertown-Mayer Family - Registering a New Student
Current Watertown-Mayer Family - Annual Online Registration Update