Watertown-Mayer Public Schools offers a wide variety of student athletics and activities.
Co-Curricular activities play an important role in the educational experience at Watertown-Mayer Public Schools.
- Young people learn a great deal from their participation in interscholastic sports and activities.
- Lessons in sportsmanship, teamwork, competition, and how to win and lose gracefully are an integral part of each experience.
- Participants gain confidence which leads to higher grade-point averages, better attendance records, lower drop-out rates, fewer discipline problems and ultimately higher graduation rates!
- We believe that the opportunity for participation in a wide variety of student selected activities is a vital part of the student's educational experience.
- What happens on our fields, courts and stages matter in the development of our participants.
- We strive to develop and challenge our participants through activities in preparation for life’s challenges.
Heading to STATE!
Mallory Czinano has been selected to the 2024 All-Star Basketball Team by the Minnesota Girls Basketball Coaches Association.
Royals take 2nd at State in Team Competition!
Royals earn the #3 seed for Section 5AA!
Royals defeat Scott West 34-30 for the Team Section 2AA Title!
Royals Unified members represent Minnesota at Capitol Hill Day in Washington D.C.
True Team Section 3A Champions!
Mallory joins the Royals 1,000 point club!